I am a Chief Research Associate with Brooklyn Hospital and we are currently accepting applications for Research Associates (RA's).

I am including in this email some information about the program and a flyer as an attachment with instructions. This is a great opportunity for them to gain clinical exposure. Brooklyn Hospital is a full-service medical center serving one of the most diverse patient populations in the city of New York.  The Department of Emergency Medicine sponsors an EM residency program with a strong commitment to clinical research.

Research Associates will enroll large numbers of participants and perform a variety of functions relevant to each study. During orientation, students will be trained to become Research Associates (RAs), performing tasks relevant to specific research studies.

RAs volunteer two 4 hours shift per week on average. They need to see this as a unique opportunity for building their careers in health care well beyond the professional school admissions process. In addition, Research Associates have the opportunity to interact with the staff of the Hospital especially the physicians where they can gain valuable information about different health careers.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Thank You.

Best,

Jason Lela BS, MS.

Chief Research Associate