Hello,

My name is Jennifer and I'm currently one of the resident physicians at Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai. I'm involved in a relatively large research project and we are looking for volunteers to help with data collection. I am hoping that someone can help forward this to the current pre-med students and post-baccs at Hunter College. If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know! I appreciate your help with this matter.

Thanks,
Jennifer Chao
Jennifer Chao (Chuang), MD
PGY-3, Department of Internal Medicine
Mount Sinai Hospital Center
(c) 732-275-5509
(p) 917-649-1637

[cid:ii_ifsl311d2_1506cd8bdb0dc403][cid:image001.jpg@01D10BEA.9EE42660]
​
​FAMILIA DAY
Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai in collaboration with American Heart Association and with Valentine Fuster, MD, PhD as it's principal investigator are promoting cardiovascular health among high-risk New York City children, and their parents living in Harlem and the Bronx. Using a family-centric approach to target heart disease, our mission is to reduce each child's future risk of obesity, heart attack, stroke and type 2 diabetes.
We are currently looking for volunteers interested in all fields of medicine and preventative health to assist us! They will accompany the lead researchers in visiting local schools at East Harlem in November and December, working with children age 3-5 year-old with data collection. Those interested or with questions can contact Dr. Jennifer Chao at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.
Thank you!