Responsive Email Template

ADEA GoDental Newsletter | October 2015 | Excited about the ADEA GoDental website? Tweet about it!

ADEA GoDental Newsletter | Get Involved

HOSA

Learn to Lead with a Purpose

"My interest in dentistry did start at an early age, when I began losing my primary teeth. As they began crumbling to tiny pieces, I had to have my teeth removed. I was toothless for several years of my life, which affected not only my physical appearance but also my emotional well-being. Once my permanent teeth came in, I began to appreciate the care that my dentist, orthodontist and oral surgeon provided me. With their help, I gained not only a smile, but also an elevated self-esteem."

Read More.

Eswar

Challenging, but worth it!

Dentistry may be a difficult profession to pursue and at times it may feel like an impossible goal to achieve but, according to this dentist, the arduous journey is worthwhile.

Read More

enrichment programs

The Many Advantages of Enrichment Programs

Learn about the many benefits of participating in a summer enrichment program, and take the first steps to pursue one.

Read More

Hygiene

Practitioner Profile: My Not So Clear Cut Path To a Very Rewarding Dental Hygiene Career

This dental hygienist had no idea the kind of opportunities that would emerge when she started her journey in dental hygiene. Learn about her successes and the opportunities available to those who pursue a career in dental hygiene.

Read More

tips

Print Your Application

Reapplicants to the 2017 ADEA AADSAS cycle will be required to complete a new application. Information from the previous application cycle will be unavailable. It is recommended that all potential reapplicants print a copy of their 2016 application in preparation for the 2017 cycle.

Learn About ADEA AADSAS

Pathways to Success

challenges ahead

Keep the stress of applying to dental school in perspective.

Learn How

students

Applying to dental school? Don't forget to purchase the 2015–16 ADEA Official Guide to Dental Schools, available in print and online.

Buy Now

webinar

Did you miss our webinar for high school students interested in dentistry? Watch the recording now!

Watch Now

Facebook

Twitter

YouTube