Good afternoon dear pre-dental students,

Hope you are well.  Here is an opportunity for you to volunteer.

The New York County Dental Society needs volunteers for their Give Kids a Smile Day. Please contact Lynda Asadourian directly at [log in to unmask] if you would like to volunteer in this event with the NY County Dental Society.

Thank you,

Leydis D. De La Cruz

--

Visit our Website

Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter

"I've been to the dentist several times so I know the drill. ~Unknown

If you would like to unsubscribe from our listserv, please respond with 'unsubscribe' in the subject line.