NYU Steinhardt's Department of Nutrition, Food Studies, and Public Health is pleased to announce that we are hosting the New York premiere of In Defense of Food, which will include a panel discussion with Michael Pollan, producer Michael Schwarz, writer Ed Gray, and our own Marion Nestle, moderated by Krishnendu Ray.

Monday, November 30th, 6:30pm, Skirball Center for the Performing Arts

Please see the attached for details or visit http://nyuskirball.org/calendar/indefenseoffood.

Kelila Jaffe

Food Program Coordinator

Nutrition, Food Studies, & Public Health

New York University

--

NYC Food Policy Center at Hunter College

212.396.7744

2180 Third Avenue @ 119th Street, Ste. 525
New York, NY 10035
www.nycfoodpolicy.org