Hello Healthy Food Advocates,

We would like to bring an emergency meeting regarding the closing of the 125th Street Pathmark to your attention. The 125th Street Pathmark, which has served the El Barrio/ East Harlem community for nearly two decades, has been closed down. Please join Speaker Melissa Mark-Viverito as we come together to discuss potential next steps for our community to ensure continued access to affordable fresh produce and groceries. Please RSVP to [log in to unmask]

Inline image 1