Looking for an RD to assist with 2015 Annual Airline Survey -- you need to be available 11/23 and 11/24.   I"m looking for someone that works quickly, has a high degree of accuracy and the ability to fact check details.   (See:  http://www.usatoday.com/story/travel/flights/2013/12/16/virgin-american-has-healthiest-food/3987945/)   This is a paid freelance opportunity ($25 per hour). I would need someone to start working on right away - it’s a 4 – 8 hours total project.  Please email Dr. Charles Platkin at [log in to unmask]

Charles Platkin, PhD, MPH
Nationally Syndicated Health Columnist
Editor, DietDetective.com
Distinguished Lecturer at Hunter College and City University of New York School of Public Health

twitter: @dietdetective, @thehealthlab