From: NEAAHP [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Belinda Smith
Sent: Tuesday, November 03, 2015 3:45 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [NEAAHP] CCNY Pre-Dental Honor Society Dinner

Please share the following information with your undergraduate and post-bac pre-dental students.  A flyer is also attached for your use.  If your students would like to attend, please have them contact me by sending an email to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> or they can call us at 212-650-6622.  Thank you!

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

You are cordially invited to The City College of New York Pre-Dental Honor Society Dinner!

The event will take place THIS Thursday, November 5, 2015 from 6:00 - 8:30 pm.  This is a unique opportunity for undergraduate and post-baccalaureate pre-dental students to meet currently enrolled dental school students.  We hope to have students from Columbia Dental, Rutgers Dental, NYU Dental and Stony Brook Dental.  This event will be an informal dinner.  Learn more about the CCNY Pre-Dental Honor Society, as well as what it's like to:

*        Prepare for the DAT

*        Apply to dental school

*        Be a dental school student!

This event will take place on The City College of New York campus, in the North Academic Center (NAC) Building, in the Faculty Dining Room's Amsterdam Room.  The Faculty Dining Room is on the Third Floor of the NAC Building.

Students can register at this event at the following link:
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/ccny-pre-dental-honor-society-dinner-tickets-19366300125

Questions?  Please feel free to reply to this email or call us at 212-650-6622.  Thank you and we look forward to welcoming you to our lovely campus THIS Thursday, November 5.  Thank you!

Regards,

Belinda G. Smith, MA
Director
The Program in Premedical Studies