From: Pre-Dental Society of Hunter College [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Saturday, November 07, 2015 8:00 PM
Subject: City Harvest Mobile Volunteer Opportunity

Hey Everyone,

I will be leading the Hunter College group for the food pantry mobile on Saturday, November 14th from 8:45am to 12pm. Please reply to this email if you plan to attend this event. If you already haven’t signed up as a RED CROSS VOLUNTEER, then please do so as it tracks the hours for you in the future.

Signing Up to become a RED CROSS VOLUNTEER:

We are accepting volunteers throughout the academic year. Use the link that corresponds to you:

Prospective members above the age of 18 use this link:

https://volunteerconnection.redcross.org/?nd=intake&entry_point_id=1260&unit_id=236&logout=1

Prospective members under the age of 18, use this link:

https://volunteerconnection.redcross.org/?nd=intake&entry_point_id=4546&unit_id=236&logout=1

Once you have cleared your background check, which shouldn't take longer than a week.

Description of this event:

The City Harvest Mobile Market program partners with the New York City Housing Authority to deliver fresh produce, free of charge to pre-registered NYCHA residents in an effort to fight hunger in low-income communities where nutrient dense food is expensive and inaccessible. Volunteers are needed to assist in the distribution of this fresh produce in a greenmarket setting.

Location & Directions:

New York City Housing Authority (NYCHA) Community Center
595 Trinity Avenue
Bronx, NY 10455

Take the 2 or 5 train to Jackson Ave. Walk south on Jackson Ave. Turn right on Pontiac Place and turn left on Trinity Ave. The market will be set-up in the parking lot adjacent to the community center at 595.

Sincerely,

Jimmy Liu

Director of Shadowing

--

Visit our Website

Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter

"I've been to the dentist several times so I know the drill. ~Unknown

If you would like to unsubscribe from our listserv, please respond with 'unsubscribe' in the subject line.