Applications for the 2016 Gateways to the Laboratory Summer Program for Pre-MD-PhD students are now being accepted.

Find out more about the Gateways to the Laboratory Program and its unique blended learning format by clicking here.

At the request of several advisors who wish to send targeted emails, I hope this eligibility information helps.  The Gateways to the Laboratory Program is for:

·         Freshman and sophomores (at time of application) only;

·         Underrepresented minority, disabled and/or disadvantaged backgrounds;

·         US Citizens/Permanent Residents;

·         Students who wish to pursue the combined MD-PhD degrees after college.

The application deadline for this and most other summer programs is February 1, 2016.

I would also like to share two podcasts “Tri-I Pod” we’ve put together related to the Gateways to the Laboratory Program. While episodes 1 & 2 are focused on our MD-PhD Program, episode 3 of the podcasts specifically talks about the unique mentoring program “Big Sibs” that we practice in Gateways. Episode 4 of the podcast discusses the unique journal club we offer and the incredible support system that guides it.

If you have any further questions or recommendations, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Take care,

Ruth

[]
Dear Pre-Health Advisors,
I am pleased to once again bring to your attention an excellent summer program for students who wish to pursue the combined MD-PhD degree.

Gateways to the Laboratory Summer Program in New York City for Pre-MD/PhD Students

For further information (including eligibility) and an on-line application, please visit our website:

Please note, our application deadline is February 1, 2016.

**********PLEASE REMIND YOUR STUDENTS TO CHECK THE ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS.  *******************

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best wishes,
Ruth Gotian

This information, transmitted from Weill Cornell/Rockefeller/Sloan-Kettering Tri-Institutional MD-PhD Program is intended only for the person or entity named above, and may contain legally confidential and/or privileged material.  Any forwarding, copying, disclosure, distribution, or other use of this information by any person is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, any review or taking of any action in reliance upon this information is strictly prohibited.  If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from all computers.  Thank You.