Hi everyone,
Multiple dates are available for the dental simulation lab workshops over the Thanksgiving break. To reserve a spot you need to email us no later than Thursday the 19th. Each person would have to pay $120.  If 10 or more people sign up then the price drops down to $80.

In the two hours you will learn about the dental anatomy in addition to how to prep and fill a tooth.
It's a great way to experience being on the dentist's side. It's also a great way to know if dentistry is indeed a career for you.
The thanksgiving dates are:
Wednesday 25 from 9:30- 11:30; 12:00- 2:00PM; 2:30- 4:30; 5:00-7:00 PM
Friday 27 from 9:30- 11:30; 12:00-2:00PM
Sunday 28 same times as Wednesday.

They could accommodate about 4 students per session.

So when you respond to this email you have to include what day you are interested in, whether you are left or right handed, and when can you pay me.

  • We will also be available tomorrow in the Hunter College Heath Professional Fair from 12-4 pm in the West lobby! Stop by if you have any questions.

Regards,

Meirrel.
--

"I've been to the dentist several times so I know the drill. ~Unknown