7 TED Talks Every Premed Should Watch đź‘Ť

Subject: 7 TED Talks Every Premed Should Watch đź‘Ť

This week's featured stories from PreMedLife Magazine.

View this email in your browser

This week's FEATURED CONTENT

7 TED Talks Every Premed Should Watch
Over here at Premedlife we are big fans of TEDTalks and chances are you are too! They are loaded with thought-provoking wisdom from beginning to end. Read on

STUDENT COLUMN

Your Friend Failure

The first question I ever heard a college professor ask in a lecture was, “How many of you want to become doctors?” Not so surprisingly, the whole class raised their hands. Read on

also ON PREMEDLIFE.COM

4 Lessons For Interviews From a Medical School Student
Interview days can be difficult and tiring and there are a couple of things I have learned about interviews as the time has passedRead on

3 Reasons You may Score Poorly On The MCAT Even If You're Intelligent
A strong MCAT score is coveted by all premeds. Not only can it help “override” the appearance of a less than ideal GPA, but it can also show your ability to perform well in high pressure situationsRead on

How to Turn Setbacks Into a Competitive Advantage For Medical School Admissions
Getting offered interview slots for medical schools you’ve applied to is a huge honor. Getting offered acceptance letters to those schools is an even bigger honorRead on

Let's do premed together.

Copyright © 2015 PreMedLife Magazine, All rights reserved.