We are happy to announce that registration for our Winter Open House is now open at www.sunyopt.edu/openhouse. The event is scheduled for Thursday, January 14th, 2016 from 9:30 AM - 1:00 PM. Please help us share this information with all of your students. Students are welcome to bring up to 2 guests. Any questions regarding the event should be directed to our General Admissions email at [log in to unmask]. We look forward to seeing some of your students there, and potentially some of you! Thanks in advance for your help.

All my best,

Christian Alberto, MSEd

Learn more about us: www.sunyopt.edu/explore

Assistant Director of Admissions