Dear Student,

My name is Gui Albieri, Director of Admissions at SUNY Optometry. SUNY Optometry is hosting its Fall Webinar this upcoming Tuesday. The first half of the webinar will be focused on how to become a competitive applicant and how to craft an application that stands out. The second half will be focused on SUNY's program. I can say with confidence that you will benefit tremendously from it.

The login information can be found below. I look forward to 'meeting' you online on Tuesday.

Best,

Guilherme Albieri, PhD

Learn more about us: www.sunyopt.edu/explore

Senior Director of Admissions and Marketing

SUNY State College of Optometry

Office for Student Affairs

33 West 42nd Street

New York, NY 10036

p: (212) 938-5508

SUNY Optometry Webinar:

You are cordially invited to attend the SUNY College of Optometry’s Admissions Webinar. This is a great opportunity for you to learn more about the profession of Optometry, our College, and how to build a competitive application.

WHEN:

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

6:00 pm  |  Eastern Standard Time (New York, GMT-05:00)  |  1 hr

Join WebEx meeting

 Meeting number: 732 114 339

Meeting password: fsNfgQCx

Join by phone

1-877-668-4493 Call-in toll free number (US/Canada)

1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)

Access code: 732 114 339

Toll-free calling restrictions

Add this meeting to your calendar.

Can't join the meeting?  Contact support.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.