The Tri-Institutional MD-PhD Program recently launched a series of podcasts, “Tri-I Pod”, that explain our MD-PhD Program (episodes 1 & 2) as well as our pre-MD-PhD summer program, Gateways to the Laboratory Program (episodes 3 & 4). I thought this might be of interest to you and your students. The brief podcasts provides explanations and perspectives from the program leadership as well as the students.

We plan on continuing to provide additional podcasts as there seems to be a demand. To date, over 1,400 people have listened to our podcasts. If there are any specific topics you or your students would be interested in hearing about, I encourage you to reach out to me.

Tri-I Pod

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/tri-i-pod-md-phd-admissions/id1041976645?mt=2