For five decades, physicians and scientists at NYBC and its LFKRI have worked to improve human health through the science of blood. Our research has paved the way for new blood-related products, techniques, and therapies as well as numerous landmark patents. Students selected to participate in the summer internship program will work side-by-side with some of the leading scientists in the world and be part of our cutting-edge research. Our institute is comprised of a family of laboratories, each headed by a recognized scientific principal investigator in that particular area of research.

Program Description

·         Full-time 40 hour work week (please note - we do not provide housing or travel arrangements).

·         Flexible start dates and working hours.

Qualifications and Selection

To Apply

·         Interested individuals should submit a resume with current GPA

·         Cover letter expressing why an internship with the Lindsley F. Kimball Research Institute is of interest in PDF

·         Minimum of two (2) letters of recommendation in PDF

·         Email information to [log in to unmask] with "LFKRI Summer Internship Program" in the subject heading. No phone calls please.

·         Submission deadline is January 31