Office of Assessment Tip of the Week

Looking for a quick way to assess student learning throughout the semester? Consider formative assessments! Formative assessment techniques are simple, non-graded classroom activities whose purpose is to provide the instructor with quick feedback on student learning. They are fast, flexible, and beneficial for students too. Interested? Check out our website for more benefits, examples, and links to more information.

Want more? Check out the Office of Assessment website or contact the office directly. Stay tuned for our last assessment tip of the semester, coming your way next week!