Call For Volunteers!
Do you love cooking and healthy eating?  Are you a good teacher?  Become a City Harvest Nutrition Education Volunteer Instructor and give back to fellow New Yorkers in a meaningful way.  Our volunteer instructors are a crucial part of our long-term approach to ending hunger. Share your passion for healthy cooking and nutrition, and sign up for a Nutrition Education Orientation today!  For a sneak peek at what it means to be a Nutrition Education Volunteer Instructor, check out our video!

[log in to unmask]" _ao="3" title="[log in to unmask]">Molly Alpern  [log in to unmask]

City Harvest
Molly Alpern
Coordinator
6 East 32nd St 5th Floor New York NY 10016
cityharvest.org