From: Red Cross Hunter College <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, Dec 22, 2015 at 6:17 AM
Subject: Updated volunteer hours_December__American Red Cross Club

Hey folks,

Hope finals went well. If you still have finals left, I feel you.

All volunteer hours for the following events have been uploaded onto your volunteer connections account;

12/12/2015; Bronx II Mobile Harvest

12/16/2015; Bed-Stuy Mobile Harvest

12/16/2015; Gingerbread PS.160

Volunteer Activity is increasing very well. As mentioned in a previous email, once we have about 20 people who are active in events (10-15 hours+) we will be able to hold a free CPR class.

We will reach out to you after the holiday with January events.

Currently we are still looking for a mutual date(s) for our Disaster Preparedness Overview course. I have created a poll with some random dates in mind for a DSO class to be held. If we can all select one day, we'll be in business. I've included a link to a poll below. You will also receive volunteer hours for attending the course.

The class covers the entire disaster cycle- how to prepare for disasters, how to respond to them, and how to recover from them.
The class is expected to be 45 minutes to 1 hour. With a tour of communications and the garage where response vehicles are held !

This is an excellent opportunity to learn about the various volunteer opportunities available for American Red Cross volunteers in the Greater New York Area; Response, Communications, Logistics etc.

There are no limitations on seating.

http://doodle.com/poll/4t3aiqc8medxntuh

I will also be announcing the date for this course after the holiday (within the first week of January)

Best,

Ryan A. Sankar

President of the American Red Cross at Hunter College