I organized all of the resources that my team and I have made to help you teach your audience about the latest edition of the Dietary Guidelines for Americans. You can find this list in the post Dietary Guideline Resources: A Collection. (You may even find some fun handouts too).

Once the guidelines came out, we leapt into action, creating new educational materials that made the lessons of the guidelines both engaging and memorable, not to mention easier to understand. Here's what we have to offer for free... https://foodandhealth.com/dietary-guidelines-resources-2/

Enjoy!
Judy

Judy Doherty, PC II
Chef/Publisher