One week left! Apply to be a 2016-2017 Global Health Corps Fellow! Positions available nationally and internationally in Food Security/Nutrition

http://ghcorps.org/fellows/apply-to-be-a-fellow/fellowship-position/?citizen%5B%5D=13&issuearea%5B%5D=16&submit=Submit&submit_val=1

2017 Global Health Corps Fellow!
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2016 18:07:16 +0000
From: Global Health Corps <[log in to unmask]>
To:
One week left to apply to be a Global Health Corps fellow!
View this email in your browser

Just one week left to apply to join Global Health Corps' 2016-2017 fellowship class! We are building the next generation of global health leaders and we need you! Offering a one-year paid fellowship on the front lines of health equity, we have 168 open positions available in Malawi, Rwanda, Uganda, the US, and Zambia. We are seeking young talent with diverse backgrounds and skill sets, and the innovation and commitment to change the face of global health. See some of our open positions below, and apply today! Applications close on February 2!

In Malawi...
In Rwanda...
In Uganda...
In the United States...
In Zambia...

Help us spread the word!

Share
Tweet
Share

Copyright © 2016 Global Health Corps, All rights reserved.
Thank you for your interest in Global Health Corps!

Our mailing address is:
Global Health Corps
One Penn Plaza, Suite 6271
New York, NY 10119

Add us to your address book

You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list