The application deadline for Gateways to the Laboratory Program, our pre-MD-PhD summer program is February 1st. In order to answer any last minute questions, tomorrow, Wednesday, January 13th, we will be hosting a Gateways themed twitter chat. Simply tweet and mention @Gateways Lab (our official twitter account) and the questions will be answered by a panel of experts, including the program leadership, Big Sibs (student mentors), Journal club leaders and a Gateways alumnus who is in our MD-PhD Program. The twitter chat will take place between 9 am – 5 pm EST.

In addition, students might be interested in our podcast, Tri-I Pod. Episodes 1 & 2 are all about our MD-PhD Program and episodes 3-6 relate to our Gateways to the Laboratory Program.