Accepting Applications for the Entering Class of 2016

Is this email not displaying correctly?
View it in your browser.

Can’t see this or want to share?  Click here

Dear Colleague,

Established in 1996, the Medical School for International Health (MSIH) is the only four-year North American-style medical school that incorporates global health coursework into all four years of the medical school curriculum.  The MSIH is an English-language track at Ben-Gurion University and has been affiliated with Columbia University's College of Physicians and Surgeons since inception.  MSIH students spend three years in Beer-Sheva, Israel, then go on to conduct fourth-year clinical electives at Columbia University Medical Center, and at other institutions in the United States and Canada.

The capstone experience is an eight-week Global Health clerkship at selected international sites, including sites in India, Nepal, the Philippines, Sri Lanka, Peru, Mexico and Ethiopia. Upon successful completion, MSIH graduates earn a Doctor of Medicine (MD) degree.

ADMISSIONS:  We are currently accepting applications for the entering class of 2016.  This year's application is easier to fill out and email to us, and the application fee can be paid via credit card.  The application is available on our website at msih.net, or Click here to download.  Should you have any questions, please email [log in to unmask]

WEBINAR:  We will be hosting two upcoming informational webinars
for any students interested in learning more about the MSIH. Kindly forward this email or link to any students who may be interested.  I have included the link below to register, should you or any students want to participate.

Join us for a webinar on January 21st, at 12:00 pm EST
https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/6003465800745512193
                                       or
Join us for a webinar on January 27th, at 7:30 pm EST
https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/7513847331635368193

If you, or a student, would like more information about the Medical School for International Health, please contact the MSIH Admissions Office at 844-422-MSIH, visit our website at msih.net, or view the first-year medical student blog http://firstyearmsih.blogspot.com.

Sincerely,

Kelly A Coleman

Kelly A. Coleman, MBA
Recruitment Coordinator
Medical School for International Health

Do you fit the profile?

Average MCAT is 29.9

Average GPA is 3.51

Global health interest

Volunteer activities

Undergraduate degree

Apply Now for 2016!
We are accepting applications for this year's entering class.

 Click here to download

Questions?

Visit us at MSIH.net

or email us at

Copyright © 2016 MSIH All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:
Medical School for International Health
601 West 168th street, Suite 63
New York, NY  10032

1-844-422-MSIH

This email was sent to [log in to unmask]
Medical School for International Health · 601 West 168th Street · Suite 63 · New York, NY 10032 · USA