Dear Colleagues,

The first NYC Media Seminar of the new year will take place next week on Wednesday, February 3.  Brian Knight (Brown University) will present "The Limits of Propaganda: Evidence from Chavez's Venezuela". Looking ahead, on March 2 Michaela Draganska (Drexel University) will present “Digital Content Variety and Customer Subscription Behavior: An Investigation of Adult Online Entertainment.”

The full schedule with links to papers is available here and here

The seminar meets the first Wednesday each month from 10:00-12:00 in room #1502 of the Associated Press headquarters at 450 W. 33rd St., New York City.  To speed check in at AP headquarters, it is helpful to RSVP to [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask] with your name and affiliation.  Please do not respond to the LISTSERV.  Also let us know if you are interested in joining for lunch.

As always, we encourage you to pass on this message to colleagues who might like to attend or stay informed. Anyone can register for the listserv by sending an email to mailto:[log in to unmask] with SUBSCRIBE MEDIANYC-L in the e-mail message body (and nothing else).

Miklos and I look forward to seeing you next week.

Sincerely,

Lisa George, Hunter College

Miklos Sarvary, Columbia Business School

To unsubscribe from the MEDIANYC-L list, click the following link:
&*TICKET_URL(MEDIANYC-L,SIGNOFF);