Join us for a Webinar, "Global Health: From the Classroom to the Earthquake"

Please share with students and other advisors

Is this email not displaying correctly?
View it in your browser.

Can’t see this or want to share?  Click here

MSIH faculty continue to lead by example through their own global health efforts. We invite you to join us for an upcoming webinar, "Global Health: From the Classroom to the Earthquake," as Dr. Asher Moser shares his experiences as a global health practitioner in Nepal following the 2015 devastating earthquake.  Please share this information with students.

Join us for a webinar on Feb 05, 2016 at 1:00 PM EST.

Register now!

https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/1449207275144881922

Dr. Asher Moser, Associate Director of Student Affairs for MSIH and Head of the Pediatric Hematology Clinic at Soroka University Medical Center, traveled with IsraAID to Nepal in May 2015, following the Gorkha earthquake and major aftershocks that injured over 23,000 people. Many of the hospitals and equipment had been devastated by the earthquakes, leaving countless patients unattended. "When we arrived in Nepal..., we traveled for many hours, followed by a tough walk that took several hours with all of the medical equipment to a rural area that rescue teams had not yet reached. In about two days, we saw close to 200 patients.” Dr. Moser directed the set-up of an improvised neonatal ward for recently born preemies who were without an incubator due to the hospital damage.  Join us as Dr. Moser shares his experiences.

Should you have questions about the webinar, or the MSIH, please contact me directly.  In addition, please visit our website at msih.net, or view the first-year medical student blog http://firstyearmsih.blogspot.com.

Sincerely,

Kelly A Coleman

Kelly A. Coleman, MBA
Recruitment Coordinator
Medical School for International Health
 or
Phone 212-995-1231

Do you fit the profile?

Average MCAT is 29

Average GPA is 3.5

Global health interest

Volunteer activities

Undergraduate degree

Apply Now for 2016!
We are accepting applications for the entering class of 2016.

Click here for the application

Questions?

Visit us at MSIH.net

or email us at
m[log in to unmask]

 Like us on Facebook                      Read our blog at firstyearmsih.blogspot.com

Copyright © 2015 MSIH All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:
Medical School for International Health
601 West 168th Street, Suite 63
New York, NY  10032