To view this message in your browser, click here<http://click.iwsend.com/?qs=26cb3a5ab0321f563e8126b128a2bb44445d38227158acee5e21395bbc6375b6d62330cb6f1bbfe0>
If winter storm Jonas kept you away come visit us in February!
[https://crm.orionondemand.com/crm/viewImage?id=434000001215129&fileName=/PicMonkey%20Collage.jpg]

The New York College of Podiatric Medicine cordially invites you to our Open House on Saturday, February 13th located at the college
at 53 E. 124th St.

The day will include:
Welcome Breakfast
Podiatric Profession Overview
College and Clinic Tours
Lunch with NYCPM Student Ambassadors
Admissions Updates & Discussions
Tour of the student housing at the Bridges (optional)

To register, please click here<http://click.iwsend.com/?qs=26cb3a5ab0321f5649cf5b2cd6966a2868636478ad667f5e3aee7e6083b020436e1c4e731c62ae30>

________________________________
Not able to attend NYCPM’s Open House?
Contact the Office of Admissions at (800) 526-6966 x8098 to schedule an exploratory visit where you can meet with an admission counselor, shadow in our clinic and take a tour of the College.

Have you considered a career in podiatric medicine and surgery?
Podiatric medicine is the highly specialized branch of medicine dedicated to the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of diseases and disorders affecting the foot, ankle and lower extremities. Doctors of Podiatric Medicine treat all conditions located in the lower extremity, with subspecialties in sports medicine, surgery, diabetic wound care, dermatology, podopediatrics and orthopedics.

Why should you check out NYCPM?

NYCPM is the oldest established school of podiatric medicine graduating over 25% of all DPMs nationwide. NYCPM 's unrivaled clinical training takes place on-site, at six New York City Hospitals, and at over 170 affiliated hospitals nationwide. NYCPM is lauded for its excellent pre-clinical, and clinical education leading to a continual 100% residency placement rate, and 100% of our students passed Parts 1 & 2 of the American Podiatric Medical Licensing Exam .

Does NYCPM offer any dual degree programs?
Yes, NYCPM offers a Dual Degree program with Mount Sinai School of Medicine, one of the many prestigious medical schools with which we are affiliated. The DPM/MPH program allows our students to earn a Master’s in Public Health while simultaneously earning their Doctorate in Podiatric Medicine.

Learn more about how you can start your path to a career in podiatric medicine at NYCPM<http://click.iwsend.com/?qs=26cb3a5ab0321f567dbd9ba37ba06e9713e20b1e7994845721fa51d00ad53b3a435b06009baeeb71>

[https://crm.orionondemand.com/crm/viewImage?id=434000000373003&fileName=/like%20us.png]<http://click.iwsend.com/?qs=26cb3a5ab0321f569c621650b384ef30b1d7596867e5d0754429751c9809034371f240151fefa683>