My classmates & I are in need of very specific cavities that need fillings and mouths in need of deep cleanings (mostly for someone who hasn't had a professional dental cleaning in years) for our Northeast Regional Board Exams coming up in a few weeks.

How do we know if you qualify?  We don't!  That's why you'll come in ASAP for a free exam and x-rays (you'll also get a free cleaning at a later time after the Board exams are over). If you do qualify, your dental work will be performed by senior dental students about to graduate (such as myself) on a Saturday or Sunday (Feb. 6, 7, 20, or 21).  Feb. 21 is my exam date.

Transportation to NYU College of Dentistry (24th St. & 1st Ave.) will be paid for by your provider, you'll get the work done for free, and be paid $100 for coming in to help us get one step closer to obtaining our licenses.

Please help me spread the word & have those interested contact me:

Michelle Perna
707-341-6687

Thank you!