Our new website is live!

View this email in your browser

New NYCNEN Website!

Dear friends and members of NYCNEN,

We just wanted to share some great news with you - our new website is live and it has some exciting new features!

Members-Only Page
We've created a members-only page that is packed with resources from past NYCNEN meetings. If you missed a meeting or want to brush up on what was covered, you will find meeting agendas, notes and even speaker presentations ready for download. Here's a preview:

All current members will be receiving a separate email with the subject “Welcome to www.nycnen.org!”. When you click on the link to access the private page, it will prompt you to create a password. Using that same email and password, you will then be able to log into the Members-Only section on the website.

Please note that we will also continue to use the members-only listserv through Google Groups in addition to the new members-only page. The listserv allows for members to share and receive job postings, internship opportunities and upcoming events that are pertinent to our group! If you have issues accessing the listserv, please email us at [log in to unmask] to troubleshoot.

If your membership has expired or you are not yet a member, we encourage you to renew or join online at your convenience!

Gallery
See images from past NYCNEN meetings.

We would love to add more pictures to the gallery so if you have any pictures that from past meetings that you would like to share with us, please email them to [log in to unmask]
with the subject "Photos for NYCNEN Website".

We plan to keep improving the website and creating more benefits for our members! Thank you all for your support and interest in our events!

We look forward to seeing you at our meeting on April 8th! A save-the-date will come your way soon.

Warm regards,

NYCNEN Steering and Envisioning Committee

Copyright ©2015 NYCNEN, All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is: [log in to unmask]

You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list

This email was sent to [log in to unmask]
NYCNEN · Teachers College, Columbia University · 525 West 120th Street · New York, NY 10027 · USA

Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp