and Why It Matters In Creating
a Healthier Food Production System

Food Policy for Breakfast Seminar Series

Thursday, March 10, 2016

Dr. Urvashi Rangan, Director of Consumer Safety
and Sustainability at Consumers Reports

Seminar will be held:
Hunter College
Silberman Building
2180 Third AvenueAuditorium
New York, NY 10035
8:45am - 10:15am

Hot Coffee and Breakfast Will Be Served

Make Sure To RSVP Soon - Seating is Limited - Event is Free

Please submit your questions for Dr. Rangan in advance to: [log in to unmask]
RSVP

Healthy Eating Reserch:
Minimum Stocking Levels and Marketing Strategies of Healthful Foods for Small Retail Food Stores

This report identifies basic, minimum stocking levels for healthful foods and beverages structured around food categories and nutrition guidelines in the Dietary Guidelines for Americans, and marketing strategies for product placement, promotion, and pricing that retail food stores should adopt to enhance sales of healthful foods. The recommendations included in this report were developed by a national panel of experts in food retail, nutrition, and obesity prevention convened by Healthy Eating Research.
The Latest Food Policy News

Food Policy Journal Watch

New York City Food Policy Watch is the monthly e-newsletter of the New York City Food Policy Center at Hunter College. We keep an eye on food policy in New York City and on urban food policy around the nation and the world. We also provide updates on our own policy analyses and research activities and on the food policy activities of City University of New York faculty, students and staff.
To subscribe to our newsletter click here >>>

 Like us on FacebookFollow us on Twitter

NYC Food Policy Center at Hunter College, 2180 Third Avenue, New York, NY 10035

Sent by [log in to unmask] in collaboration with
Constant Contact