Subject: Weight Management online forum

If you are unable to view this message correctly, click here

FNU Online Forum

Weight Management forum
March 16, 2016 | Live from your computer
8:30am PST | 9:30am MST | 10:30am CSP | 11:30am EST
Register now

Weight Management online forum
Fresh insight into the issues shaping the market

Dear Arlene,

During this free-to-attend online forum organized by FoodNavigator-USA you will be able to:

  • Attend a unique discussion between experts from Nestle, Back to Nature Foods Company, Center for Science in the Public Interest and NMI, moderated by FoodNavigator-USA Senior Correspondent Elizabeth Crawford
  • Participate in the discussion by asking questions during the forum,
  • Get free access to white papers, case studies and other data from our sponsors.
We'll be pleased to meet you online, register now for free.

Kind regards

The Online Events team
REGISTER NOW

SPONSORED BY

RELATED NEWS

Related News1
Low cal sports nutrition products are big stevia opportunity, Cargill says
The exploding sports nutrition market offers significant opportunity for alternative sweeteners taking stevia and erythritol beyond their applications as food ingredients, said Cargill experts...

Read more

Related News2
Nutrition data displayed graphically helps consumers make healthier choices
A graphical display of select nutrients has resulted in consumers purchasing healthier, lower-calorie menu items as a meal when ordering in a cafe setting, a study has shown...

Read more