diabetes educator and Associate Professor at
The Culinary Institute of America

When
Friday, February 26, 2016
9:00 - 12:00 AM
(Registration will begin at 8:30am and presentation will be begin promptly at 9am)

Where
God's Love We Deliver
5th floor

166 Avenue of the Americas
New York, New York 10013 (map)

How Much
Free for NYCNEN members; $5 for non-members

Please note: Space is limited for this event therefore, RSVP is required. You must email [log in to unmask] by Monday February 22nd and receive a confirmation from us to attend.

This meeting is being co-sponsored by God's Love We Deliver. NYCNEN thanks GLWD for their support and offering space for this meeting!
RSVP
Facebook
Facebook
Twitter
Twitter
LinkedIn
LinkedIn
Website
Website
Copyright ©2016 NYCNEN, All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is: [log in to unmask]

NYCNEN · Teachers College, Columbia University · 525 West 120th Street · New York, NY 10027 · USA

Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp