Hello Pre-Health Students!

I want to let you know that I will be leaving Hunter to pursue a professional opportunity out-of-state. I wish that I could have given you more notice but my last day will be February 19th and final walk-in advising session will be next Thursday from 1-3pm. I’ve truly enjoyed working with you while you prepare your applications, hearing about your inspiring experiences and celebrating your acceptance victories with you!  I am confident that you are in good hands with both Dr. Phillips and Kemile, and I believe that there will be a new advisor hired soon as well. Thank you for allowing me to support you in your journey to professional school – it’s been a privilege!

Wishing you much success,

Taryn

Taryn C. Weinstein, MS

Pre-Health Advisor