See what's possible - Ohio State Optometry - Admissions Visit Day - April 2! 12:30 to 4:30 p.m.

Ohio State Optometry Admissions Visit Day

We welcome prospective students, advisors, alumni and friends to our Admissions Visit Day on April 2 from 12:30 - 4:30 p.m. The event will highlight the admissions process, career opportunities, and tours of our clinical facilities and classrooms. You’ll have an opportunity to talk directly with current students, faculty, administrators, and alumni throughout the day.

Reservations are requested for the event. For more information, or to make a reservation, call 614-292-2647 or visit http://optometry.osu.edu/visitday.

Hope to see you there!

Justin

The Ohio State University
Justin Griest, MEd    Manager, Admission & Financial Aid
College of Optometry Office of Student Affairs
A426 Starling-Loving Hall | 338 W 10th Ave. Columbus, OH 43210
614-292-8825 Office | 614-292-7493 Fax
[log in to unmask]   http://optometry.osu.edu