Sylvia Cardounell posted in Hunter College Post-Baccalaureate Pre-Health Community .       Sylvia Cardounell February 24 at 10:57pm   Hey everyone! I'm a Hunter Post Bacc alum and currently an MS1 at SUNY Upstate Medical University. We are hosting a workshop for non-traditional students and if you are able to make it, it would be an awesome opportunity to meet med students who took the scenic route (as I like to say). The workshop will be held on April 9th and if you are able to make it please sign up! Here is a link to the google doc (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1dD7_i7pakfJDpUVBI2dphCiAxzgsYz3OA4H6pkwUf2w/viewform?c=0&w=1 there will be food, so we want to make sure there is enough for everyone) and a link to the Facebook invite (https://www.facebook.com/events/1729207167359138/). Plus, it's in Syracuse, the weather should be nice! P.S. There are a bunch of us Hunter Post Bacc Alums here at Upstate. You'd be in good hands. Hope you can make it! Upstate Medical University Non-traditional and Diverse Applicant Workshop docs.google.com Saturday, April 9, 2016 from 8:30 AM - 3:00 PM Sponsored by the Office of Admissions and the Center ...   Like Comment Share

[...]

View on Facebook