Searching for a Neurosurgeon by Allen M. Spiegel, M.D.
Is this email not displaying correctly?
View it in your browser.
The Doctor's Tablet Blog
Here's your Latest Dose of The Doctor's Tablet:

Searching for a Neurosurgeon
Feb 25, 2016 03:47 pm | by Allen M. Spiegel, M.D.

“Every surgeon carries within himself a small cemetery, where from time to time he goes to pray—a place of bitterness and regret, where he must look for an explanation for his failures.” —Rene Leriche, The Philosophy of a Surgeon, 1951 With this epigraph, Henry Marsh begins Do No Harm, a bittersweet memoir of his life ... Read more

Also on The Doctor's Tablet:

Zika Outbreak: A Call for Greater International Collaboration
Zika and Rubella: Lessons from Our Past Must Inform Our Future
Five Ways Filmmaking Helped an M.D./Ph.D. Student Become a Better Science Communicator
A Second-Year Med Student’s Return to Egypt Spurs Insights
A Dangerous Study of Medical Resident Hours