I am a veterinarian in Westchester. I own and operate Mobile Vet Squad, a mobile veterinary hospital that provides full service medical care for dogs and cats at their home. I am looking to hire a full or part time assistant, and thought you might have some students in the pre-veterinary program that might be interested. This is a unique opportunity for someone contemplating a career in veterinary medicine to work one-on-one with a board-certified veterinarian, and learn about the profession and animal care in a personalized setting. The position is paid, and the hours are flexible.

If you are interested and well-suited for the position, please forward a resume and cover letter to [log in to unmask] .

If you have any questions about the position, or the practice, please feel free to contact me.

Best regards,

Richard S. Goldstein, DVM

Diplomate, American Board of Veterinary Practitioners, Specializing in Canine and Feline Practice

Mobile Vet Squad

www.mobilevetsquad.com

 Like Us on Facebook