[http://i1.cmail20.com/ei/d/1F/E69/234/041927/csfinal/pathwaysnewsletterbanner.091547.jpg]

[http://i1.cmail20.com/ei/d/1F/E69/234/041927/csfinal/Webinar-Banner1.png]
Announcing the 2016 Veterinary School Webinar Series

We're thrilled to announce the new webinar series has been scheduled for 2016. No matter who you are, we have a webinar for you!

The annual webinar series connects the Association of American Veterinary Medical Colleges (AAVMC) and the Veterinary Medical College Application Service (VMCAS) to our stakeholders, no matter where you fit in the veterinary career spectrum.

"The annual webinar series is just one way that we continue our engagement with primary constituents. Navigating the application process can be difficult and this series helps make the process a little easier." - Tony Wynne, Director of Admissions & Recruitment Affairs (AAVMC)

The webinar series will continue through the end of the veterinary application cycle (November, 2016).  All webinars will be repeated throughout this cycle.

This year, we've added a webinar notification system to keep you informed of upcoming webinars & special events as they are added to the series. Click the following link to subcribe<http://associationofamericanveterinarymedicalcolleges.cmail20.com/t/d-l-jkhjhjk-nlkfdyt-r/> now<http://associationofamericanveterinarymedicalcolleges.cmail20.com/t/d-l-jkhjhjk-nlkfdyt-y/>.

[Rounded Rectangle: See Webinar Menu & R]