Calling all health nuts who are passionate about fighting childhood obesity!

You are invited to join the FAN4Kids team and contribute your unique skills to improve the lives and wellness of children in disadvantaged neighborhoods.
FAN4Kids is a non-profit education organization that provides children (grades pre-k-4th) a comprehensive year-long fitness and nutrition education. We have been teaching children in public elementary schools in urban minority neighborhoods in NYC and Newark, NJ since 2004, and have already impacted the lives of thousands of children.

*Are you passionate about the values of a healthy lifestyle?
*Are you looking to make a difference in children’s lives?

FAN4Kids is looking for passionate, energetic, motivated and reliable individuals who to help with an upcoming Family Fitness Event on April 9th from 10am-1pm at one of our Bronx schools. At this event we will run a series of fitness and nutrition stations that groups of students and their families will rotate through. We need responsible volunteers to help: set up the event, encourage participation among participants, and to help lead fitness and nutrition stations. If you have any special nutrition or fitness training or interests (zumba/yoga instructors, coaches, nutritionists, etc) please include these skills in your email.

If you are interested in volunteering in this event please email Isa at:

Best Regards,
Isa Del Signore Dresser
FAN4Kids Instructor