NYC Greenmarket Turns 40:

What's in Store for the Next 40 years

Food Policy for Breakfast Seminar Series

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Speakers

Michael Hurwitz, Director, Greenmarket

Zaid Kurdieh, Norwich Meadows Farm (Farmer)

Lynn Loflin, Lenox Hill Neighborhood House  (Buyer)

Peter Hoffman, Back Forty West ( Chef )

Lorrie Clevenger - Rise & Root Farm (Farmer)

Seminar will be held:
Hunter College
Silberman Building
2180 Third AvenueAuditorium
New York, NY 10035
8:45am - 10:15am

Hot Coffee and a Healthy Breakfast Will Be Served Starting at 8:30am

Make Sure To RSVP Soon - Seating is Limited - Event is Free
RSVP

The Advocate:
 Interview with Michael Hurwitz,
Director, Greenmarket a Program of GrowNYC
Healthy Eating Research
The Cost of Satisfying Fruit and Vegetable
Recommendations in the Dietary Guidelines

Many consumers may perceive fruit and vegetable recommendations in USDA's Dietary Guidelines for Americans as too expensive. ERS illustrates how a family of four can meet these recommendations on a limited budget.
The Latest Food Policy News

[log in to unmask]+York+City+Food+Policy+Watch+March+2016&utm_campaign=Food+Policy+Watch+Feb+2016&utm_medium=email" target="_blank">How Millennials Faked the Food Movement (Medium)

Food Policy Journal Watch

Resources from the Event:
Labels Decoded Finding Meaningful Labels In A Sea Of Marketing Claim

Here is the ppt slides from the event:
New York City Food Policy Watch is the monthly e-newsletter of the New York City Food Policy Center at Hunter College. We keep an eye on food policy in New York City and on urban food policy around the nation and the world. We also provide updates on our own policy analyses and research activities and on the food policy activities of City University of New York faculty, students and staff.
To subscribe to our newsletter click here >>>

 Like us on FacebookFollow us on Twitter

NYC Food Policy Center at Hunter College, 2180 Third Avenue, New York, NY 10035
Sent by [log in to unmask] in collaboration with
Constant Contact