The Academy (AND) is requesting our practice reach out to members to request they comment on two issuses.  We need these comments by Thursday, March 24, 2016.

1) Proposed data collection: Preventive Health and Health Services Block Grant

The Academy will be providing comments on whether the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) should update the
      information collection process for Preventive Health and Health Service (PHHS) Block Grantees.

I have attached the commet

Judy Klavens-Giunta,RDN

Policy and Advocacy Leader

Public Health Community Nutrition