St. Georges University of London & University of Nicosia are currently still accepting US applicants for SGUL's medical degree program in Cyprus for 2016. What makes us unique is our program is structured around problem -based learning (PBL), an active learning method that presents weekly real-life case scenarios with direct patient contact in your semester. Graduates are awarded a degree from St. Georges University of London and are eligible for clinical rotations, residency and licensing in the USA. For program details and admissions requirements visit our website at www.nicosia.sgul.ac.cy<http://www.nicosia.sgul.ac.cy>  or attend our NYC Information Session on Thursday, March 10th 5:30 to 6:30 at Random House ,1745 Broadway and 56st. room 2029. See attachment for more details.

Gary Ranft
Director of Admissions for North America