Hey Pre-Meds!

Planning on taking the 2016 MCAT? Want to be taught by current Mount Sinai medical students? Want to pay half the cost of other prep courses? Check out the MCAT Cooperative: www.mcatcooperative.com

New York City Summer Course:

May 29th – August 7th, every Sunday 9am – 4pm (and one Saturday on June 4th)

Located on the campus of Ichan School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, 1468 Madison Avenue, New York, NY, 10029

Affordable MCAT preparation for the students, by the students.
Our program is taught by medical students and organized by both pre-medical and medical students. Additionally, we offer mentorship and application assistance from ...
I am a first year medical student at Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai. I know what it takes to get into medical school. You will be taught by current Mount Sinai medical students. On top of MCAT prep, we also offer counseling on how to strengthen your application, what to write in your personal statement, and how to prep for your interviews! All of this is included in the MCAT Cooperative program.

See you soon!

Christina Beck, PhD
MD Student, Class of 2019
Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai