On April 14 , 2016 the Office of Diversity Programs will be hosting a joint program with SHARE, a cancer support group for women with breast and ovarian cancer,   the seminar titled, “ Minorities and Cancer”, will take place at MSK in the Zuckerman Auditorium from 2:00pm – 5:00pm.   While this event is open to all, we have been working with specific groups within SHARE that provide support programs targeted to the Latina and African American communities.   We have arranged to have the event webcast in Spanish and in English and the Immigrant Health Services will provide simultaneous translation services to the Spanish speaking attendees.

We welcome your attendance and we encourage you to share the attached flyers, that include the program details and registration information, in English and Spanish to all those that you think may be interested in attending.

Best Regards,

Melanie

Melanie Steele, MPH

Program Administrator

Office of Diversity Programs in Clinical Care, Research, and Training & Office of Faculty Development

Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
www.mskcc.org