Hi everyone,

If you attended our March meeting, you have received hours for attending. You can track your hours through the Volunteer Connections website. Some of you still do not have a Volunteer Connections account, we cannot properly award you hours if you do not have an account. Please sign up if you haven't done so already:

We are accepting volunteers throughout the academic year. Use the link that corresponds to you:

Prospective members above the age of 18 use this link:

https://volunteerconnection.redcross.org/?nd=intake&entry_point_id=1260&unit_id=236&logout=1

Prospective members under the age of 18, use this link:

https://volunteerconnection.redcross.org/?nd=intake&entry_point_id=4546&unit_id=236&logout=1

Choose ' The Greater New York Area" as your chapter.

Once you have cleared your background check, which shouldn't take longer than a week,  You can begin volunteering to our American Red Cross Affiliated Events. An orientation should be completed during the registration process.

While you wait for the completion of your registration you may participate in an event the club is collaborating with.

Information on active events are posted on our Facebook page and sent bi-weekly by email:

https://www.facebook.com/The-American-Red-Cross-at-Hunter-College-426064877453250/timeline/?ref=aymt_homepage_panel

Instagram @redcrosshuntercollege

You are also welcome to email us at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> to inquire about volunteer opportunities currently ongoing.

Best,

Rubaya Yeahia

Secretary of the American Red Cross at Hunter College