Hi everyone,

We will be volunteering as a group for the upcoming DOROT Passover Package Delivery.Here are the details:

WHEN: Sunday, April 10th, 2016, 11:00 AM - 1 PM-ish

WHERE: East-Park Avenue Synagogue - 50 East 87th Street (b/w Park and Madison Ave)

WHY: In this event, you will be delivering packages of food to home-bound seniors and then keeping them company for 1-2 hours. Many of our volunteers who have done this event in the past describe it as a very rewarding experience, the seniors truly appreciate the food and the company. This is a perfect event to do with a friend, we send groups of two volunteers to each senior's home.

# OF VOLUNTEERS NEEDED: 10 volunteers

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN VOLUNTEERING FOR THIS EVENT, PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS EMAIL INDICATING YOUR INTEREST BY THURSDAY, MARCH 31, 2015, 8 PM. Please note that indicating interest does not guarantee a spot at this event, spots will be filled by first-come, first-serve basis. If you are one of the first 10 to respond to this email, you will receive a follow up confirmation email. Hope to hear from you soon!

Best,

Rubaya Yeahia

Secretary of the American Red Cross at Hunter College