We are pleased to invite you and your students to…

Hofstra University’s National Public Health Week 2016 Event Series

April 5-8, 2016

presented by:

Hofstra’s School of Health Professions and Human Services,

Master of Public Health program,

and the Society of Public Health Advocates (SOPHA).

National Public Health Week not only aims to strengthen the public health profession, but to foster understanding, engagement, and support for key issues affecting the health of our communities locally, nationally and internationally.  Activities this year will be interactive and educational and include a community health fair, panel discussions, presentations, lectures, film viewings and more. Topics will include global health, veterans’ health, sexual health, developmental disabilities, Medicaid reform, and more.

Events are free and open to the public; to register or for more information, visit Hofstra.edu/NPHW2016.

Nicolle Tumminelli, MSED

Assistant Dean of Recruitment and External Relations
School of Health Professions & Human Services

Hofstra University

Find us on Facebook!

Facebook.com/HofstraHPHS