Hello,

You are invited to join the Hunter Pre-Optometry Club on Saturday, April 16th, for the Vision Walk in Central Park! This is one of the club's community service/public outreach opportunities and we are very excited to be partnering with the SUNY Optometry team.

VisionWalk has raised over $39 million to fund sight-saving research. Join the tens of thousands of people who have taken important steps toward a cure by participating in the 5K VisionWalk.

Each year the SUNY Optometry team makes a t-shirt that the team wears, which is $15 (part of which goes towards the Foundation Fighting Blindness). The t-shirt sale goes until this Friday, April 1st. We will be collecting t-shirt money at our NECO event this Wednesday, March 30th from 1-2pm in HW506. If you cannot make this week's event, let us know and we can arrange a different time.
Please see the attached flier for the t-shirt design.
All the best,
Hunter Pre-Optometry Society