Hey everyone,

Two updates!

1. We managed to increase the number of volunteers for the DOROT event from 10 to 30 (holy.)

and

2. We also have another event the same day in Queens at the VA

we need 10 volunteers for that event. Only those who are currently on volunteer connections may register for this event.

Links to the individual google docs for each event above (and others) are available here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rvlRkBjxIh4T7K43esuDO2qjMHyeCfHW8fENtnSJ0LM/edit?usp=sharing

Also, just to mention, we have a more confidential means of obtaining the information we will need from you and will be implementing that system to all events available on April 8th (next meeting) and beyond.

Best,

Ryan A. Sankar

President of the American Red Cross at Hunter College