Second Annual Assessment Day

Come join us for our second annual Assessment Day, this Wednesday, April 20th! Assessment Day will feature presentations from Hunter's 2015-2016 Assessment Fellows as well as a panel discussion and Q & A. Come hear about their experiences with assessment across the disciplines - Chemistry, English, Education, Psychology, advising, and the library. Light refreshments will be served. We hope to see you there!

When: April 20, 2016, 10:00 am  - 2:00 pm
Where: Channin Center Club Room, B126 West

Want a preview? See what our Assessment Fellows had to say about assessment!

The
schedule is as follows:

Time    Presenter Topic
10:00 Dr. Meredith Reitman, Director of Assessment Introduction
10:15 Bryan Dowling, Psychology Assessment Methodology: Selecting the Right Data Collection Tools
10:40 Manashi Chatterjee, Chemistry Using Formative Assessments in Large Lectures to Identify and Address Student Misconceptions
11:05 Elizabeth Wall-O'Brien, Advising Assessing Outcomes When Things Go Wrong: Using Problem Assessment Charts to Revise your Plan
11:30 Jennifer DeGregorio, English Digital Composition: Integrating Digital Video Production into the Undergraduate Research Paper
11:50
Break
12: 05 Maria Nelson, Education Responsive Design Surveys: Construct Student Supports & Evaluate Coursework Efficiently
12:30 Kirsten Grant, Chemistry Writing Better Multiple Choice Questions Using a Test Item Checklist
12:55 Stephanie Margolin, Library Assessment is Collaborative: Bringing Information Literacy into your Writing Assessments
1:20
Panel Discussion and Q & A

To unsubscribe from the ASSESS-L list, click the following link:
&*TICKET_URL(ASSESS-L,SIGNOFF);