CSPI recently expanded its social media reach with a new Instagram account.  Please follow us at @cspi_nutritionaction.  The account features advocacy updates and graphics, healthy recipe ideas for you and your family, and more!

were on IG - fbook

Is your organization on Instagram too?  Please share your handle with us so we can follow you back.  (If you don’t already, please follow CSPI on Facebook and Twitter as well.)

Additionally, members of the Society for Nutrition Education and Behavior (SNEB) will want to tune in to the webinar Why We Buy What We Buy: Anatomy of a Supermarket Purchase on Wednesday, April 13 at 2:00 pm ET.  The speakers are CSPI’s Emily Snyder, Dr. Deborah Cohen of the RAND Corporation, and Priya Fielding-Singh, a PhD candidate at Stanford.  Click here to register.  Non-members can attend the webinar for $25.

Sincerely,

Sara Ribakove

Nutrition Policy Assistant

Center for Science in the Public Interest

P: 202-777-8352